about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Memorial Day

We decided to take a last minute trip to Gulf Shores over the Memorial Day weekend. Luckily, we found a fantastic condo at Edgewater West! Bebe came with us and made a great playmate for Cooper. We spent the mornings at the beach and pool. Cooper LOVES the water. She ran in and out of the water and wanted to play in the ocean jumping waves.


We met the Achterhof family for dinner at Sea-n-Suds and then went down to the beach for a few family pictures.


Cooper, Cassie, Ella, Millie & Anna Grace



We tried to catch the early bird special every night because the beach was so crowded. Our last night we went over to the marina.



1 comment: