about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hippity Hoppity

Our Easter celebration started on Thursday with Cooper's class party.  Things are always a bit hectic during class parties and I really wasn't sure if Cooper would make it to the afternoon in her bunny outfit (no more diapers), I took a few pictures when I dropped her off at school that morning.


When I got to school that afternoon the class was already eating their snacks. Parents brought in all kinds of different food...Cooper had pizza, chicken nuggets, cheese, gummy bears and cheese puffs on her plate!



We volunteered to bring eggs for the kids to hunt. I got some plastic eggs and filled them with peeps, bunny shaped marshmallows and jelly beans. While the class was eating, some of the parents went outside and hid the eggs around their playground. 


The kids found all the eggs really fast and then all sat down to eat the candy inside!

Friday morning we got dressed and then went out into the neighborhood for a photo shoot. Here a a few of my favorite pictures.





We spent the night with the Striplings on Saturday night and went to church with them at Chapel Hill on Sunday morning.  The Easter Bunny came to visit Cooper and brought lots of prizes for her basket.



We paused for some quick family pictures as we were headed out for church.





After church we went over to Grandma's for lunch with my family. We played outside for a while and hunted eggs with Cooper in the back yard.




Cooper loves her Bebe! We had a great weekend with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment