about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July Part II


On Sunday, we went down to Courtney's dad's house on the river. They had a fantastic party as always! Most everyone was in the water when we got there. I thought Cooper would jump right in because it was water and well, she LOVES water! But, she was a little unsure of the river. After sitting on the side and watching us float around for a while, she finally got in.

We had a delicious dinner and then sat around and just enjoyed being together while the kids played!



On Monday, which was the 4th, we stayed around the house and had a relaxing day. We went to the pool in the morning, napped and then got ready to go down to Tuscaloosa. We went with Bebe & Papa John to the Pradat's house for dinner and then went out to watch the fireworks show.

1 comment: