about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July


We had a fun filled, action packed 4th of July weekend! It started with a neighborhood party on Saturday night. Courtney & Keith McDonald were nice enough to host the party at their house. We grilled out for dinner, played some games and then went up to the top of the neighborhood to watch fireworks. We also blocked off a side street by the McDonald house and set up a bounce house. Cooper stayed in it the whole night!


This picture of Cooper & Dillan is pretty terrible, but I thought it was hilarious!



Here are a few pictures of all the neighborhood kids.




We had a great view of the Helena fireworks from the top of our neighborhood. I was a little nervous about how Cooper would react to the loud noises, but she loved it! She kept yelling..."that's my favorite"...over and over again!




After the fireworks show, we went back down to the McDonald's house to let the kids do sparklers. Check out Cooper's face in this picture. It was way past her bedtime and she was so tired. She burned her finger on a sparkler but insisted on continuing on.


4th of July photo with Mommy


 And 4th of July photo with Daddy!






No comments:

Post a Comment