about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Doggy Days

Cooper's cousin Anna turned 3 in May. The party was doggy themed and at the playground in Riverchase. All the details were super cute! There were dog ears & dog collars for the kids to wear and they ate their party snacks out of doggie bowls! The party was super cute...I wish I could plan parties for a living!





Amy made these doggie cupcakes...she is so talented! They tasted just as good as they looked!



Cooper loves playing with her cousins and had so much fun at the park!



Cooper, Summer, Anna, Erin


We love our Nanny & Papa!


No comments:

Post a Comment