about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Babyland

Griffin came for a visit for a whole week in June. Bebe picked up Cooper and took her back to Tuscaloosa so she could visit with Griffin for a few days. They played, visited with Grandma and went to swim at the UA pool. One of Griffin & Cooper's favorite games to play was hide and seek!

When Griffin's visit was over Mom, Cooper & I took him to meet Martha & Alan in Georgia. Since we were so close to Cleveland, GA we decided to go to Cabbage Patch Babyland!! (I forgot my camera so the pictures below are a combo of Internet images & pictures I took with my phone)


The baby hospital is almost unbelievable. It is a southern looking mansion out in the middle of nowhere. When you walk in, there is a nurse to greet you at the front desk. She signs you into the hospital and directs you on where to go. Down the first hallway is the baby nursery that holds all the newborn babies.


Then the hospital opens up into a huge room with cabbage patch babies everywhere and a big tree in the middle where all the babies are born!


Cooper was overwhelmed to say the least! There was a baby being born when we go there, so we ran up to the big tree and got to see the end of the big production. Cooper just ran from baby to baby and wanted to pick up every single one! We finally got her to focus on choosing a baby to take home. We named her Priscilla Kate.







Cooper LOVES Priscilla! Her favorite things to do with baby Priscilla are change her diaper and change her clothes. Cooper sleeps with Priscilla at night and she rides to school with us almost everyday.


1 comment: