about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

To kick off Christmas Vacation

Our Christmas vacation officially started today!! I am uberly excited to spend the next 10 days with my family! Martha, Alan & Griffin stopped in Birmingham on their way to Tuscaloosa today. I picked Cooper up from school after her nap and we met Bebe, Martha, Alan, Griffin, Linda, Anna Grace and Millie at the McWayne Center. This was Cooper's first time to go and she had tons of fun! She ran around with Anna Grace and Millie and thought she was such a big girl!

One of her favorite things was the indoor play place. She went down the slide over and over again all by herself!



There was a winter wonderland exhibit where we were able to play in "snow".



And make Christmas cookies.



And drive Santa's sleigh!



We also dug for dinosaur bones.


Played in the water.


Pretended to be a reporter.



And stood in a wind tunnel!




We had so much fun at the McWayne Center and it was a great way to start our Chrsitmas vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment