about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My birthday...the last year of my twenties

My 29th birthday was Saturday and I had a great birthday weekend! It started on Friday night with dinner at Iguana Grill. Mindy, Joel, Hudson, Kristen, Cameron & Caroline met us for dinner. Cameron brought Hudson and Cooper a Christmas gift!



The kids were really good at dinner. They kinda just looked at each other at first, but then they ended up sharing stickers & colors & chips! Dinner was so yummy and so were the DreamCakes cupcakes that Caroline brought!



Saturday morning we woke up and went to La Reunion for coffee & pancakes. Afterwards, I went to the spa for a facial... my birthday gift from Wes. It was nice to be pampered and to have some me time! We spent the rest of the day hanging around the house. Which is what I love to do! Be lazy at home and spend time with my hubby and baby girl! We finally got dressed for the day about 5:00 pm and went to Margarita Grill for dinner. I guess I forgot to mention...I love Mexican!





Sunday afternoon we went down to Tuscaloosa for a family birthday dinner at my parents. Jack, Diane, Brian, Grandma, Mom & Dad were there. Cooper loved all the attention! She helped me blow out candles and open gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday weekend! I missed seeing you on your bday!

    ReplyDelete