about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Zoo Light Safari


On the Thursday night before Christmas, we met some of our extended family at the Birmingham Zoo to see the Zoo Light Safari and it was FREEZING. The temperature was forcasted to be in the mid 40s, which I didn't think was that cold, but I was wrong! Here is how we kept Cooper warm...


She stayed zipped in Wes's jacket most of the night! OK, complaining about the cold aside, we really did have fun! There were tons of lights, lights everywhere! We found Santa and attempted a group picture.


They also had an Alabama and an Auburn backdrop for photos, so we had to stop there too! Alabama of course!


While Griffin & David were riding the carousel, we took Cooper to the barn to see the animals. There were sheep, pigs, chickens, and a lama. She loved seeing them! Griffin rode the roller racers so Cooper wanted to do it too! She really did good wiggling back and forth! And Brian, Mom & I reminisced about how we had one as kids.


Afterwards, Mom, Brian, Wes, Cooper, & I took Alan and Martha to eat at Pablo's. It was delicious! Martha brought Cooper a late birthday gift...the Little People's Nativity. We had a good time at the dinner table teaching Cooper the names of all the nativity characters. Another fun night with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment