about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Breakfast with Santa


HA!

This is the third year we've done breakfast with Santa at our church, Riverchase Methodist. The men in the church cook a hot breakfast and the price of admission is a new toy for Toys for Tots. There is a great Santa set up and usually some type of craft for the kids. This year we made Reindeer Food to set out Christmas Eve. Cooper was so excited to see Santa...she ate a few bites and was ready to go stand in line to sit on Santa's lap. Bebe stood in line with Cooper while Wes & I finished our breakfast.  She watched as the other kids sat on Santa's lap and it seemed like this was going to be no big deal! Lots of other kids her age are terrified of Santa. Well, when we actually got up close, she wasn't so sure. I had to sit with her while Wes took the pictures. Cooper never cried, but there was no way she was going to smile! She just kept looking at Santa like she really wasn't sure about him. So, not the perfect picture this year, but oh well!


 Bebe and Cooper in front of the Christmas tree. Cooper got a candy cane from Santa and she was happy!


 The first year, Cooper was only a month old! It is so funny to look back at pictures from her first Christmas...she didn't have any hair and looked like an old man! Still the cutest baby I've ever seen though!

No comments:

Post a Comment