about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas with Tucker & Addy



Courtney, Lauren, Tucker and Addy came to our house for our Christmas/birthday swap this year! I was so glad to have them over. It was a Friday afternoon and of course, I was busier at work that morning than I had been all week, so I was running a little behind. Courtney offered to pick up lunch, which was so great. She got Zoe's chicken salad, pimento cheese and potato salad. We made sandwiches for ourselves and the kids ate stuff we already had around the house. After lunch, we opened presents!


Tucker in his superhero cape
  
Then Cooper had to put it on


Then Addy

The kids had so much fun opening their gifts...and the moms did too! Tucker is really sweet to Cooper & Addy and is so gentle and loving when he is around them. Addy and Cooper spent most of the afternoon running around the house chasing each other! They all had fun running and squealing. This is pretty cheesy, but life has really come full circle when I spend the afternoon with my best friends and our kids. In about a month, there will be one more kiddo! 

We attempted a group picture and here is what we got...


A pretty good picture of Cooper & Tucker...minus the shadow problem again. We tried to get all 3 kids to stand together by the tree, but that wasn't happening...so Lauren had a great idea to put Addy in a chair to keep her contained!


And we got a good picture!! We were so busy worrying about getting a group picture of the kids, we didn't get a group picture of the moms. Oh well, what I really want is a picture of the moms and kids together...that is my goal over the holidays.  I am looking forward to seeing the Tidmores and the LeCroys again at Christmas!

1 comment: