about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Big Girl Panties


She's not a baby anymore! Cooper started wearing her big girl panties about two weeks ago. She has had lots of potty practice at school and her teachers thought it was time to start wearing panties! I took Cooper to Target and let her pick out the panties she wanted...she picked Minnie Mouse! I also got her some of the training panties (they are thicker) but she doesn't like those as much. Every morning as we are getting ready for school, she wants to pick out the panties she will wear and she always picks the Minnie Mouse kind. Cooper has only had one peepee accident so far. But, she isn't doing as well with the poopoo. We started off giving her an M&M each time she went to the potty. I told her yesterday that she now only gets an M&M when she goes poopoo in the potty... hopefully that will give her some motivation!

4 comments:

  1. Love this look... Bow, big girl panties and sandals! So proud of Cooper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big girl panties or little girl panties as long as i am wearing panties i am happy!!

    ReplyDelete