about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Catching up...

It's been a few months. What can I saw other than...tax season. I spent so much time on the computer at work, I could not even think about picking up the computer again at night. So, now I will attempt to give a brief overview of January, February & March!!

Talon Cross Tidmore was born on January 14th. This is a picture from the first time Cooper met Talon. He was about one week old. Cooper loves babies so she thought she was so big when she got to hold baby Talon. 



I am adding a recent picture from Facebook to show what Talon looks like now...he is getting so big!!



We watched the Superbowl with some neighborhood firends. Here is a picture of all the girls! This was the first time we really got to hang out with Courtney, Dillan & Elliet.



Now we are big buds!




Mid February we went down to Tuscaloosa for the weekend to visit with family and go to a Mardi Gras party with our friends Courtney & Lauren. Nana got Cooper a leotard to go with her pink tu tu skirt and she loved wearing them. She looked just like a ballerina and went through a phase of wanting to wear that same outfit day after day!


Wes & I enjoyed a night out with friends. Before the party we went to dinner at Five. It is a new restaurant in downtown Tuscaloosa. Neither of us had been there and it is always fun to go somewhere new. The restaurant's menu consists of 5 appetizers, 5 entres', 5 wines, etc. The Mardi Gras party was at the Old Train Station. We had a great time at the part and got to catch up with some good friends we hadn't seen in a while.



Happy Valentine's Day!! We went to Ruth's Chris for our Valentine's date this year and it was delicious. Cooper had a class party where they made Valentine's for the parents and swaped cards with the other kids.


Random cute picture from March. Wes took a few pictures of Cooper before we went over to the McDonald's house for dinner. The white bow was too big...Dad didn't notice. It is a cute picture so I posted it anyway!


In mid March we started swim class. This is the second year we participated and Cooper absolutely loves it. She is such a good little swimmer. Really...she isn't swimming yet, but almost!




Just to compare...this is a picture of Cooper & I at swim class our first year. She loved it last year and loved it again this year.

We repeated many of the same activities this year like kicking her feet, floating on her back, blowing bubbles & jumping in from the side of the pool. Not to brag, but Cooper was a superstar on day one. She was jumping in the water all by herself and putting together the kicking, arms & bubbles. In one of our last classes, the teacher told us Cooper should participate in the pre-school swim lessons next year. In the last class, Cooper was dunking herself under the water & going down to the touch the bottom of the pool. We are looking forward to our neighboorhood pool opening and spending tons of time there this summer!

Now I'm almost caught up. I'm trying to do one post each night this week.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Great pictures, Jenn! I am glad Cooper is such a pro at the pool!

    ReplyDelete