about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Mini Family Vaca in ATL

On Good Friday we packed our bags and headed to Atlanta for a quick trip. We left our house about noon and got to Atlanta late afternoon. After we checked into our hotel, we walked over to Olympic Park and around downtown Atlanta.


It was cold in Atlanta, only about 62 degrees, so we didn't get into the water! After walking around the park we went to dinner at No Mas Cantina and then back to the hotel to meet up with Brian, Barbara, Evan & Meredith. 

Saturday morning we all got up, rush down to eat breakfast, and then walked across the street to the Georgia Aquarium.


Cooper loves her cousins Evan & MerMer. She thinks she is so big when she is hanging with them!




Me, Cooper & a penguin.






After the leaving the aquarium we walked over to Olympic Park for lunch at Googie Burger. We ate lunch in the park and then played frisbee for a while. It turned out to be warm enough on Saturday to play in the fountain and all the kids had so much fun!


I love this picture of Cooper & Wes!







It was a quick trip, but we all had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment