about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Monday, January 10, 2011

The rest of 2010...

The day after Christmas I was supposed to go shopping with some neighborhood friends to look for discounted Christmas decorations, but when we woke up it was snowing! I decided it wasn't worth risking my life to buy decorations, so we didn't go. Instead, we spent the day playing with new toys, cleaning up our Christmas mess and putting our gifts away. We had cardboard boxes and bags of torn up wrapping paper stacked to the ceiling!



It snowed on and off all day long! And we staying in our house all warm and cozy all day long! One of the projects on my to do list was to clean out Cooper's closet. There were so many boxes of clothes in her closet that there was no room for much else. She has also decided that she doesn't want to sit on her changing table anymore, so we were going to move all the boxes of baby clothes and baby supplies out of her closet and move the changing table in so that we could use it for storage. We are also in the process of updating Cooper's room from a nursery to a toddler room. I'm so excited to see what Michelle is putting together!

Since we had a few days at home to play, we decided to put together the tent Cooper got for her birthday. She had fun playing in the tent with Daddy and even ate her afternoon snack in there.



Wes and I both had the rest of the week off work and we spent most of that time going back and forth to Tuscaloosa visiting family. Here is a recap of the rest of the week...

Monday we went to Tuscaloosa to take some updated family pictures. Thanks Barefeet Photography!







Tuesday night we went to the Alabama basketball game courtsey of Santa!


I thought the game would be pretty boring, but turns out it wasn't! We had a lot of fun! Wes & I both agreed that season tickets to the basketball games would be something fun to do. 

Wednesday morning we went over to my parents house to bake cookies. Cooper & Griffin had fun with the colored cookie dough!





Thursday was the "sprinkle" for Talon. We had SO much fun at Downtown Baby making custom outfits for Talon. He is going to be one stylish baby boy!!



Downtown Baby is by far the best baby store in Tuscaloosa and Crystal, the store owner, is so sweet! I would love to own a store like that one day!

Friday was New Year's Eve. We spent the morning at the Stripling's and then went by Nanny & Papa's on our way home.


Nanny had a haircut appointment that afternoon, so Cooper & I took her to the beauty salon. She was so proud to show Cooper off...she is the sweetest lady there ever was! Here is Cooper and Nanny playing the piano.



I think this wraps up 2010! We are looking forward to what 2011 brings!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Griffin is like a man!! And I love the pic on the tractor! Sweet Coop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Coop got to play with her tent! I love the tractor pic too! Cooper is so cute! Can we get together soon?

    ReplyDelete