about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Monster Mash

Happy Halloween! I have to say that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because I love to dress up and challenge myself to get creative! We had a fun Halloween this year that started a little early. Courtney had us over to her house for a Halloween party. We let the kiddies decorate cupcakes and then dress up in their costumes. Cooper liked decorating the cupcakes, but liked eating the icing better!



Ha, ha...I love this picture!!


Our cupcake masterpieces. Can you tell which ones the kids decorated?

Cooper was a mermaid, Addy was a fairy, Tucker was Captain America and Talon was a sweet pea. These have to be the absolute cutest kids in the world.



We had a neighborhood Halloween party this year, hosted by the Adams Family! Wes & I dressed up as Brandon & Andy from the Goonies!! It was fun to see everyone in their costumes.



Sunday night we went to the church Trunk or Treat. Cooper thought she was such a big girl because she got to get her face painted!





Halloween was on Monday night, so our neighborhood did trick or treating that night. Bebe and Papa John came up to go with us! Cooper loved knocking on doors and having people answer with candy. After walking around the neighborhood, we came back home to hand out our candy. Cooper seemed to like handing out candy the best! She kept making  Bebe and Papa John go outside and ring the door bell so she could answer and give them candy!


The days following Halloween Cooper asked for candy all the time. The first thing she would say when she woke up in the morning was, "Can I have some candy?". Thankfully that only lasted a few days and then she forgot all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment