about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

August & September in Photos

This summer was so much fun and we hated to see it come to an end (we are looking forward to the cooler weather though)!


Cooper's favorite thing to do this summer was go to the swimming pool. We will miss the pool until next year! Real swimming lessons are in our future.


Loving on blankie after a day at the pool.



We went to Santa Rosa Beach over Labor Day weekend for Tiffany & Jason's wedding. Tropical Storm Lee decided to join us. Although we didn't get to enjoy the beach, we had a great time with the family & friends.


Cousins at Summer's birthday party in August. I think Summer & Cooper look so much alike in this picture...could it be the hair?!

Bebe & I took Cooper to the zoo in September. Ever since Nanna & Aunt Barbara took her in the Spring, she hasn't stoped talking about the zoo. Mostly the gorilla...for some reason she thougth the gorilla looked sad. Cooper wanted to give him a kiss to make him happy!




Roll Tide...football season has started!

During the first week in August, Wes & I went on vacation to Boston & the coast of Maine. Cooper stayed with Nanna & Papa Jack this time. We were trying to stuff her in our suitcase so she could come too!



The coast of Maine was beautiful! One of my all time favorite trips!


Sending a message from the coast of Maine back home to Cooper! We love you!!




1 comment:

  1. Love the trip pics!! How fun! The top one is my favorite of Cooper... A loves to wear her glasses upside down too!

    ReplyDelete