about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3 year old pictures

Our favorite photographer Carly came to take pictures a couple weekends ago. I have to say that this year's pictures are my absolute favorites and the best ones yet! There were so many good ones that it is really hard to narrow down my favorites, but here are a few.







Carly is doing our Christmas card this year too and I can't wait to send them out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Love these pictures of Cooper! She looks so much older! I think the black & white up close one is my favorite... she is so precious!

    ReplyDelete