about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Woops, no post last weekend...

I forgot to post last week! The last couple weekends were quiet and low key. We just stayed around the house and enjoyed our time together. Last Sunday I hosted a Stella & Dot jewelry party at our house while Cooper & Wes went to Tuscaloosa for Dalton's birthday party. Sunday morning I was cleaning house and Cooper was such a good helper!


Doing laundry

Cleaning the floor

I enjoyed the Sunday afternoon drinking apple cider and eating cookies with good friends! Oh, and the jewelry is gorgeous! I LOVE Stella & Dot and I can't wait to get my new earrings in. I used most of the jewelry credit I earned on Christmas gifts, but I did get myself a pair of fabulous earrings that I have had my eye on for a while now!


Here is a picture Wes took at Dalton's party. He said Cooper loved going down the slide!


One of Cooper's favorite games right now is Ring Around The Rosie. She loves to fall down in the floor and thinks it is hilarious! I can only play a few times with her because it makes me SO dizzy to spin around, but Wes is always willing to play!



Princess slippers Cooper got for her bday...she adores them and usually sleeps in them!

Ride a horsey on Jacey

No comments:

Post a Comment