about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

24 Month Checkup

Today was Cooper's 24 month appointment with Dr. Dudgeon. She weighed 25 lbs, 11 oz and was 35in long. That puts her in the 40th percentile for weight and 92nd percentile for height. She is still in the 10 percentile for head circumference...Mommy & Daddy have small heads! She is using 2-3 word sentences and has started trying to repeat everything we say. Other milestones at this age are using a spoon and fork, running, walking up stairs, kicking a ball and scribbling with a crayon. She also had to get 2 shots. She was such a big girl...she held my hands and only cried for a second. Dr. Dudgeon was pleased with her development and we won't have to go back until she is 3. I did find out that we need to schedule a dentist appointment, which I am dreading. I can't image her laying in a dental chair letting someone work onher mouth!

A couple random pictures...


Cooper wanted a pony tail because I had one in my hair!



At Jill and Paul's for the AL vs. LSU game. Cooper had a mouth full of crackers but she said cheese on command!

One more thing I wanted to add...Cooper started sleeping in her "big girl" bed. Okay, kinda but not really. She has a convertible crib so we morphed her crib into the "toddler" bed. Which really just means that the front part of the crib was removed and there is now a little railing half way across the front of the bed. Cooper can get in and out herself! She had done great about staying in bed too. My tactict was not to make a big deal about it, so we didn't. As far as we know, she stays in bed at night. In the mornings she will stay in bed and call for one of us (usually Daddy) until we come into her room. Then she usually hops out!

No comments:

Post a Comment