about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Try, try, try again!!

Here we go...I'm giving blogging another try! I love reading and looking at pictures on other people's blogs. All the searching i've been doing lately for birthday party ideas a got me going! Plus, I started working on a photo book of Cooper's firt year and realized how upset I was at myself for never writing anything down. We did a pretty good job of taking pictures, but we never did anything with them. So here we go...

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you are giving it another go. I forgot to send you my snapfish info, so I'll send that to you tomorrow. Can't wait to see some pics of sweet Coop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to keep up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete