about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

2 Year Pictures...Round One

Carly is phenominal! I met her this afternoon to get the pictures that she took on Sunday. I love our new friend Carly and I love all the pictures! I can't stop looking at them....here are a few of my favorites. I am so glad we met carlyJphotography!!


2 comments:

  1. Jennifer!! She is just beautiful! These pictures are really good! I LOVE the last one. I would blow that bad mamma jamma up. It is for sure frame worthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one too, Jenn. It is awesome! All of them are good... can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete