about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Monday, January 19, 2009



Cooper was born on November 5th at 1:06pm and weighed 6lbs 9ozs. Labor and delivery was a lot easier than I was expecting...I was induced at 6:00 that morning and got my epidural a couple hours later and in a couple more hours it was time to start pushing. I pushed for 30 minutes and she was here (thank God because I don't think I could have pushed a minute more...it was tiring)! We stayed in the hospital until Friday and got home just in time for the Alabama vs. LSU game. Now looking back I realize that things were a lot crazier the first few weeks than I realized. Luckily, Wes was a tremendous help and having my mom there was comforting. It is really hard to function with so little sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment