about me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom. I live a crazy busy life but love to spend every free minute with my beautiful daughter. I have recently rediscovered my love for crafting and found a new love for blogging!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

10 Weeks

Cooper is almost 3 months old! She weighed 10lbs and 12ozs at the LLL meeting today. She is smiling and cooing and loves to play! It is so much fun to make her smile and to interact with her. She has her hands in her mouth constantly...eventually I think she will find her fingers or thumbs.



Tax season has officially started and I am SO glad to be at home with her instead of working! The decision to stay home with her for 5 months instead of 3 months was the smartest thing I have done lately! She is starting to develop a personality and I am getting to know her more and more every day.


I scheduled Cooper's 3 month pictures with a photographer in Tuscaloosa, Jennifer Ray (http://www.barefeetphotography.net/). She is coming to my mom's house to take the pictures. Wes and I are planning on getting in on the photo action and taking some family pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment